Re: quesoglc: review and complete pls

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Anton Balashov wrote:

> When I change debian/compat and in debian/control from 7 to 9 I can't
> build a package.

debhelper compat 9 enables installing to multi-arch paths (read the
"COMPATIBILITY LEVELS" section in the debhelper(7) manual page), since
the packaging hard-codes some installation paths, they obviously need
to be changed. Usually you can use wildcards to cope with the new
paths being different on different architectures.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise