Re: Bugs: Please Build-Depends on libpng-dev, change from libpng12-dev

On Sat, Aug 03, 2013 at 01:32:01PM +0200, Paul Wise wrote:
> There hasn't been any messages to the transition bug since before the
> wheezy release, I'm wondering if it will still happen and what the
> status is. I think the opinion of the release team would be more
> useful here than that of the maintainer.

I'd second that; iirc some disagreement between them in the run up to
the wheezy release or freeze regarding the handling of the transition.
With no sign of it being managed in sight, I closed the various wishlist
png bugs against my packages until it was revisited properly.