Bugs: Please Build-Depends on libpng-dev, change from libpng12-dev

Hi, team.

Our team has may bugs [1] "Please Build-Depends on libpng-dev, change
from libpng12-dev". It's easy to resolve and I think they will be a good
start for me.
They were filed in March 2012. I have asked libpng@packages.debian.org
is it still actual and they said:

> Yes, it is. The libpng1.5 transition is listed at:
>
> http://release.debian.org/transitions/
>
> See:
>
> http://release.debian.org/transitions/html/libpng1.5.html

I started with scorched3d and I have an issue with that (see thread
"Questions about wiki on git"). When I resolved the issue:
0. Make a fix in debian/controls and add (closes #xxxxxx) to the changelog.
1. I should check all and make commit in the local master. Should I add
any tags?
2. Push to git.debian.org to the master.
3. Request here a review?
4. Add the package to the queue [2]. Should I edit the page for adding
the package?

Fix me, please, where I'm wrong.

[1]
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=pkg-games-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org;include=subject%3Alibpng12-dev
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

BTW
May be someone sign my key for in team working? I already ask
debian-private@lists.debian.org and nobody can help me yet :)

Thanks,
Anton.