Re: How to fix bugs

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Anton Balashov wrote:

> With alioth.debian.org the same situation.
>
> And wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS says I must "to join the team". I made
> request a few days ago but there is no response yet.

Alioth (git.d.o is part of alioth) doesn't let people login when they
are not yet in any team. When you are added to pkg-games it will take
24 hours for your account to become active.

https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH#A..._and_I.27ve_only_recently_been_added_to_a_project

> And one more question: when I made a fix, I should push it to a branch
> or into the master branch?

For SVN, just commit to the trunk directory.

Since git is so flexible, it depends on the package, if master is
where uploads to unstable should be committed, then commit there. If
those go somewhere else (say a 'debian-unstable' branch) then commit
them there.

When you commit patches to the upstream code, please forward them
upstream as per our social contract:

http://www.debian.org/social_contractv

--
bye,