Re: Becoming a member of debian-devel-games team

On 30.07.2013 18:01, Anton Balashov wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I made my start: I successful made a package for curseofwar. It's wasn't
> easy and there were many fixes :)
> Thank a lot to Bas and Markus for your help.

You are welcome!

> I want to try to become a useful team member and I'm looking for how to
> do that :)

I think one way to get involved is to learn from other packages and to
fix or adopt older packages. Translating wiki pages into your native
language is a great idea too.

Bugs:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=maint&data=pkg-games-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org&archive=no&raw=yes&bug-rev=yes&pend-exc=fixed&pend-exc=done

Games that need a new maintainer

Also, join the next Games Team meeting. :)

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2013-08-17

Most important, have fun.

Regards,

Markus