Becoming a member of debian-devel-games team

Hello.

I made my start: I successful made a package for curseofwar. It's wasn't
easy and there were many fixes :)
Thank a lot to Bas and Markus for your help.

I want to try to become a useful team member and I'm looking for how to
do that :)
I'm reading https://wiki.debian.org/Games/ and have some questions.
AFAIK, you use git for keep debian/*. How can I use it too for
curseofwar? How to request access?

I want to improve my packaging skills and keep games packages up to date.
I think to translate some pages on wiki.debian.org/Games on Russian.
Maybe something more.

Please, tell me what I should to do for getting more skills and becoming
a team member :)

Thanks,
Anton.