Re: welcome to pkg-games Bret Curtis, Georgy Vlasov
- To: debian-devel-games <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: welcome to pkg-games Bret Curtis, Georgy Vlasov
- From: Georgy Vlasov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 11:21:42 +0600
- Message-id: <CAD17YRNv+PRJw=0E0SzE_Etop80m925HBBJ=AeZtUXs6xhemail@example.com>
> Which roguelikes are we missing in Debian that you would like to add?
DoomRL, then Brogue, then anything else of the other most popular ones.
I currently have a working DoomRL package, however there are some issues with the game that make its installation ugly and lintian crazy, I'm now discussing it with DoomRL's developer.