Re: welcome to pkg-games Bret Curtis, Georgy Vlasov
- To: bret curtis <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-devel-games <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: welcome to pkg-games Bret Curtis, Georgy Vlasov
- From: Paul Wise <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 09:39:52 +0800
- Message-id: <CAKTje6FHvdC0tFZvKqokRztvV=jMJ09rf72di5a6Vm-AOEoc5A@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <CA+LhZ9-oH30civZ0tW8_DDdrz0dXat4DBPjUz4muJ8XDE2=Csw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <1370050422.10148.30.camel@chianamo> <CA+LhZ9-oH30civZ0tW8_DDdrz0dXat4DBPjUz4muJ8XDE2=Csw@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM, bret curtis wrote:
> thank you for the kind welcome. I am a developer and co-maintainer of the
> deb builds for OpenMW (http://www.openmw.org/). We got the ball rolling with
> George Evmenov's MyGUI (Ogre3D lib) but I hope to eventually see OpenMW
> within Debian with a bit of guidance from Scott Howard.
Do you know if OpenMW folks plan to create a game based on the engine
or will OpenMW always require data from the original Morrowind to
FYI, this font license is non-free:
The DejaVu and other fonts are already in Debian so your package
should depend on them instead of including them.
BTW: Please subscribe to the discussion mailing list, join the IRC channel
and take a look at our team documentation on the wiki.