remove abuse-sdl and warsow from Debian wheezy?

Hi,

warmux has an RC bug and the last-but-one commit to the VCS for the packaging was
to remove Eddy as an uploader, meaning there are no uploaders for warmux at the
moment.

abuse has two RC bugs. Sam is listed as uploader (CCed) but I think isn't active
at the moment. (CCing Sam out of courtesy, apologies if I'm mistaken). I had a go
at fixing these but didn't manage to build a working package when I last tried.

Should we drop these packages from wheezy?