Re: Dawn-RPG co-maintainer

On Fri, Jan 4, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Wade <lotdrs@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey all, I'm looking for a co-maintainer for dawn-rpg, I noticed it on the
> suggested list,
> (http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Suggested) The game's url is
> (https://github.com/frusen/Dawn), I also saw the RFP here at:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=691416 I'm mostly looking
> for someone to double-check my work as this will be my first package I want
> to maintain and contribute to Debian. I have a good Linux background and
> won't need too much hand holding, but I want to make sure everything fits in
> well with the Debian policy. Thanks!
> Wade(lotdrs@gmail.com)

Once you have a working package that you want to be reviewed, please
upload it to mentors.debian.net and file a RFS bug against
sponsorship-requests. Feel free to CC debian-devel-games and add your
package to the Debian games sponsor queue [1].

Regards,
Vincent

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue