Re: glmark2: repository at pkg-games or at collab-maint?

Hi Dmitry,

On 04.01.2013 10:13, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> Dear team,
>
> Some time ago I packaged GLmark2 (OpenGL (ES) 2.0 benchmark suite)
> 	RFS: #695849
> 	https://launchpad.net/glmark2
>
> and put it to repository at pkg-multimedia:
> 	http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-multimedia/glmark2.git
>
> However pkg-miltimedia don't want it. Reinhard suggested to move repository to
> collab-maint but I think pkg-games might be better home for it.
>
> Any thoughts? Shall it go to pkg-games or to collab-maint?

I think it depends. If you'd like to maintain the package under the
Games Team umbrella you shouldn't hesitate to move it to pkg-games. I
think an OpenGL benchmark suite fits in here. However if you want to
maintain it alone or would like to be more independent than collab-maint
is also fine. All in all it's very easy to move git repositories so i
wouldn't worry much about it.

Regards,

Markus