Dawn-RPG co-maintainer

Hey all, I'm looking for a co-maintainer for dawn-rpg, I noticed it on the suggested list,
(http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Suggested) The game's url is (https://github.com/frusen/Dawn), I also saw the RFP here at: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=691416 I'm mostly looking for someone to double-check my work as this will be my first package I want to maintain and contribute to Debian. I have a good Linux background and won't need too much hand holding, but I want to make sure everything fits in well with the Debian policy. Thanks!
Wade(lotdrs@gmail.com