Re: Could somebody please give me access as DM for "ogre" and "ogre-1.8"?

Am 2012-10-10 23:32, schrieb Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo:
> Hello,
>
> I need permissions to upload from now on the packages from this team
> that I maintain since several years ago (ogre and ogre-1.8), according
> to:
>
>  http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00008.html

Hello Manuel

I am also a DM was also hit by this change. I would advise simply to ask
the person who was your Debian Maintainer Sponsor, since he has
knowledge of you work. Is he/she Missing in Action ?

this is for instance the mail I sent to my debian maintainer sponsor:

-- bein --
Hello Jordi !

I have seen that upload rights for DM will be revoked after the 24th
November:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2012/09/msg00008.html

If you are still interested in me doing upload of mame and mess in
Debian, it would be nice to re enable it for mame and mess

According to the mail above, the easiest to do this seem to do

git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/users/algernon/yodack.git
cd yodack
./yodack ftp-master dm emmanuel@libera.cc allow mame mess

and then follow the debconf wizard ...

--end--