Revival of LGeneral for Debian

Hi again,

here is a short update on LGeneral.

 * I have opened a bug report for LGeneral which documents the
   issues with the actual version in Wheezy. [1]
 * I've uploaded a new version to mentors.debian.net [2]
 * Initial support for LGeneral was added to the game-data-packager.
   Feedback is welcome. I have used quake3 and wolf3d as templates.
 * The next step is to replace the files in convdata/ and
   src/themes/default with free ones. Not all are affected though.

The game data replacement for LGeneral also affects the stable
distribution. I will open another bug report for this one.

I'm not sure how i should proceed. I will definetly ask upstream to
replace the problematic files with free ones but in the long run i want
to create a free data package. Does it make sense to add the new
replacement files to a new data package? Should i open an ITP bug report
for this one? Or can i simply attach the new files with a corresponding
copyright file to the bug report?

Regards,
Markus

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/690683