Re: Third-party art and documentation.

Hello Shirish I am one of the primary devs on Megaglest. Currently the
Authors file for data is stored in:

/share/games/megaglest/docs/AUTHORS.data.txt

Some of the links (like the http://mattiaswestlund.jamendo.net/) are
broken because that website re-arranged their URL's in recent months
which broke links for everyone.

Thanks