Re: Re: retiring from the games team

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying; for some reason I lost my
list copy of your mail.

> Of course I would be very grateful if you still would
> mentor zdoom. I haven't had the time to look into the
> alioth-stuff in the last weeks after I created my account
> there. I'll try to do that during the holiday...

Yeah, that's the one I was planning on seeing through. I
haven't looked it in a while; I'll try now.

> But I played around with game-data-packager today and made
> some improvements (hexen support, use of debhelper 8, two
> small build fixes).
>
> Would you or anyone else care to take a look? It's at
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/game-data-packager

Sure — I've started by importing it into a git branch
(http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-games/game-data-packager.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/jmtd/joey-shmit)
which I will start to pick through…

--
Jon Dowland