Re: sumwars and wolf4sdl

On Mon, Nov 07, 2011 at 02:10:42AM +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:
> The second game I saw was Fabian Graffath's thing of wolf4sdl , please
> see http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2011/11/msg00009.html .
> Can anybody on the team comment on that ? I have played/wasted quite a
> number of hours playing wolf in my teenage years.

I think uploaded the first version (which was REJECTed).  I hadn't seen
Fabian's message about the re-licensing, that's good news.

I will try to look at it this week - but please - if anyone else was thinking
about it, don't stop on my account (I am not very speedy at Debian stuff atm)

--
Jon Dowland