sumwars and wolf4sdl

hi all,
 With the recent library updates, while it is easy to compile and run
sumwars on the desktop, it would be nice to be able to have a binary
for sumwars. Manuel did ITP it (again) about a month ago but nothing
after that. Manuel are you waiting for a specific version of sumwars
to package or what ? See

The second game I saw was Fabian Graffath's thing of wolf4sdl , please
see http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2011/11/msg00009.html .
Can anybody on the team comment on that ? I have played/wasted quite a
number of hours playing wolf in my teenage years.

Btw congratulations on whoever did the libphysfs1 library, great work :) .

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17