Re: Analysis of "Nikki and the Robots" dependencies

[Taking Sönke out of the loop, please re-incude him if the discussion
becomes upstream-relevant again :-)]

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 14.10.2011, 13:24 +0200 schrieb Miriam Ruiz:
> 2011/10/14 Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>:
> > Miriam: Should I should just put you in Uploaders, or the Games team, or
> > both?
>
> My first thought would be that both, so that the package appears in
> the list [1]. It would be nice to know if any other member of the
> Games Team sees any problem about this.
>
> I'm already a member of the Haskell team in Alioth, but I still
> haven't been able to learn darcs. Where do we plan to manage the
> package, in the darcs, svn or git repositories?

given that Nikki itself is not a Haskell library, it is less important
to have it in the Darcs repos. So if you prefer, we can put it in your
SVN, let the Games team be the Maintainer, and Miriam and me as
Uploaders.

Greetings,
Joachim

--