Re: Analysis of "Nikki and the Robots" dependencies

2011/10/14 Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org>:

> Miriam: Should I should just put you in Uploaders, or the Games team, or
> both?

My first thought would be that both, so that the package appears in
the list [1]. It would be nice to know if any other member of the
Games Team sees any problem about this.

I'm already a member of the Haskell team in Alioth, but I still
haven't been able to learn darcs. Where do we plan to manage the
package, in the darcs, svn or git repositories?

Greetings,
Miry

[1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=pkg-games-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org&comaint=yes