Re: Proposed Debian Games meeting #5, August 6-12

On 07/19/2011 01:31 PM, michael kapelko wrote:
> I can -3hours to 12PM for Sat and Sun if that does it.

Actually, the weekend times are fine. Let's just see how the poll turns
out. Maybe my complaint will be all about nothing in the end. :) I
realize it's super difficult to try to get a good time for everyone when
the participants are spread about the globe. Rotating the times from
meeting to meeting ensures that at least once in a while each person has
the opportunity to attend, even if it's not possible to make it every time.

Ben