Re: RFS: lugaru (new package)

On 21/06/11 18:09, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 21.06.2011, 13:32 +0200 schrieb Arand Nash:
On 08/06/11 15:27, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
I always omit this field in my .desktop files ;) The specification says
"Path to an executable file on disk used to determine if the program is
actually installed." As far as I understand this,
specifying /usr/lib/games/lugaru/lugaru isn't correct and in this case
TryExec doesn't make any sense at all, because the .desktop file isn't
installed as long as lugaru isn't installed. I'd suggest to omit the
TryExec field.

I fixed this in a new upload to mentors.
I'd be glad if someone could sponsor it, or if it's not ready, hint on
how to make it.
One final issue: Please remove "Closes: #123" from the changelog in
lugaru-data, it's only lugaru that closes the ITP.

Cheers - Fuddl

Done and re-uploaded to mentors, I assume you meant to simply remove the Closes: stanza.

Thanks for reviewing :)
--
arand