Re: Suggestion for a new game

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>
To: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Suggestion for a new game
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:11:36 +0800

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Karl Goetz wrote:

> (I'm hoping CC0 is ok too, but i've no reference for it)

CC0 is essentially public domain in jurisdictions where that is
possible and an extremely permissive license elsewhere, it is fine for
Debian.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

Paul, Thanks for clearing that up. Karl, thanks for the link. Having
looked over the options, I've decided the CC0 Universal license makes
the most sense. I'm pretty "live and let live" with the artwork, so I'd
like to keep it as close to public domain as possible.

I'll include a copy of the license and a mention of it in the README
file for the next release.

- Jesse