Re: Proposed Debian Games meeting 25-27th June

On 06/06/11 02:59, Karl Goetz wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 17:39:45 +0200
Arand Nash<ienorand@gmail.com>  wrote:

Hello, I've created a timeslot poll for the next meeting:

http://www.doodle.com/tpzzfvgkhqg6wrbq

The suggested times are 11:00 - 24:00 on the Weekend 25-27th Of June.

I can't seem to choose a timezone to enter my entries in, so i'm
wondering what tz is being used for the poll?
thanks,
kk

UTC intended... Hmm is it normally possible to define this in doodle polls? I did not seem to be able to change this anywhere in the settings when I looked at it now...

- arand