Proposed Debian Games meeting 25-27th June
Hello, I've created a timeslot poll for the next meeting:
The suggested times are 11:00 - 24:00 on the Weekend 25-27th Of June.
There's already several proposed agenda items on the wiki, feel free to
update with your own suggestions:
Agenda (so far...):
1. From last meeting: http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-05-29
1. Alioth migration - did everyone and everything survive it?
2. documentation regarding packaging
3. Screencasting/game presentations
2. LiveCDs/Blends with a ready-to-play set of games
3. FHS regarding /usr/games et. al.
* ref. http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/games/2011-May/000369.html
4. Fullscreen/windowed games, policy?
* ref. http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2011/05/msg00134.html
5. How to make sure that users of a graphical desktop environment find
the manual (think PDF with images, not a man page that you view from a
terminal emulator) of a game? In SDL programs it is often not easy to
integrate this to the in-game menu system.
6. Debtag for "this is a multiplayer game", "this is a single-player
game", "this is a multiplayer game with AI"?
First try on meeting organising, hope I didn't miss too much :)