Proposed meeting on 27/28/29 May

Hi all,
Since there was no clear indication from the last meeting when the next
one should take place, I"m going to suggest a meeting for sometime on
the weekend of the 27/28/29th of May.

I set up a doodle poll incase the weekend works for people:

http://www.doodle.com/err72s4seewnvdhe#table

I realised after I set it up the times are probably not the best, but
hopefully we can find something that works for everyone. Depending on
the entries chosen here, i'll update the Games/Meetings page to suggest
some times (in utc) to suggest for meetings.

I don't know if we have any agenda items left over from the first
meetings suggested list still (the meeting page only shows what was
discussed, not what was proposed), so I invite anyone to throw
suggestions into this thread as they vote for times :)

Because of the short notice I won't be too worried if we have a small
turn out, if we can just check in with the actions from the last
few meetings and set a proper time for the next meeting i'll be happy.

Proposed agenda:
* Check actions from first meeting (and see if help is needed)
* check actions from second meeting (and see if help is needed)

thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)