Re: games team and DebConf11?

On 05/05/2011 01:45 AM, Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> 2011/5/5 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Who is going to DebConf11 in Bosnia in July? It seems angsar, Zhenech,
>> christoph and myself might be there, anyone else? I'll be there for
>> all of DebCamp and DebConf.
>
> I will be there too, at least I hope to be able to :)

Yupp, will be there if the world does not collapse till July.

>> What events do we want to have there? The deadline for event and
>> person registration is in 3 days and nothing has been registered yet.
>> We probably want to do some work events during DebCamp and a BoF
>> during DebConf. Anything else, does someone want to do a "bits from
>> the games team" style talk?
>
> We certainly would want to have something, at least a BoF. I won't be
> attending to DebCamp, at least I don't plan to. I'll try to think
> about it if I have any idea. I'm too tired right now even for
> thinking.

Just registered a "Debian Games BoF" in penta.
"bits from the games team" sounds cool too, possible topics:
 - "number" of games mainained vs active people
 - yes, we need more power
 - game data packager sounds a cool one @ Jon
 - data.debian.org? pabs it was your playground iirc?
 - gimme more :)