Re: games team and DebConf11?

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 3:10 PM, Evgeni Golov <evgeni@debian.org> wrote:

> "bits from the games team" sounds cool too, possible topics:
>  - "number" of games mainained vs active people
>  - yes, we need more power
>  - game data packager sounds a cool one @ Jon
>  - data.debian.org? pabs it was your playground iirc?

Not really, it would be useful for warzone2100 videos, vegastrike and
other large games though.

>  - gimme more :)

Showcase some gaming action, perhaps pre-recorded.

Maybe we can have some blends to show by then.

Maybe we will have done a games screenshot party by then and can report back.

Something about DFSG (especially #2) and games.

Goals for wheezy.

Advertise the freedesktop games group.

Maybe some of the stuff on these pages:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/DebConf7