Re: game-data-packager and dependencies for individual games

On Fri, Apr 8, 2011 at 9:23 PM, Michael Gilbert
<michael.s.gilbert@gmail.com> wrote:

> It looks like p7zip should also support lha:
> http://www.7zip.com/type/9/LHA/LZH
>
> I wouldn't see that as too significant of a dependency.

p7zip only supports 7z, I tried p7zip-full on the only .lha I have on
my hard drive and it complained about 'Unknown method' for a lot of
files, producing empty files instead of ones containing data. Then I
tried jlha and it worked. Didn't try lha though.

So I'd suggest testing 7z on the file you want to extract before
actually using it.

--
bye,
pabs