Re: upstream has released a new version of LordsAWar.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:26:40 +0100
Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:
> Has the format of these files changed (if yes:  How does one detect
> the obsolete format?) or are they generally unused?

These files are generally unused.

Yes, the format of the files has changed.  The change is innocuous:
version="1.9.0" becomes version="0.2.0".

Oh, and I just realized that nothing (very) bad happens if the old files
are still present:  The game will remove the files when it can't load
them. (At least it doesn't crash!)

I realize this isn't optimal: someday I hope to add backwards
compatibility for files.

Thanks,

Ben