Re: The roguelike game "angband"

On Mon, 2011-02-28 at 08:35 +0100, Evgeni Golov wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> I'm currently on vacation and cant review your package at the moment.
> But you can join the pkg-games group on alioth.deebian.org and post
> the link to the package at wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue and
> I'm sure someone will pick it up shortly or I will have a look next
> week when at home ;)
>
> Greetings from Austria
> Evgeni

Thank you Evgeni - I have acted on both your suggestions.

Just in case anyone looks at my packages and fumes, I am aware that the
main angband package is not lintian-clean. It has a warning about >50%
arch-independent data, and I am not yet skilled enough to build two
binary packages from a single source package using Manoj's scripts. Just
for the record, angband has had this much arch-independent data for many
years, and the two previous versions I built were uploaded despite this
warning, as I suspect were many before that.

Even so, I would be happy to remove this warning by creating an
arch-independent angband-data package, if someone would be willing to
mentor me through this process.

Thanks,

Chris