Debian games team meeting time decided

Hi all,

It appears that the most generally convenient time for the meeting is
(narrowly) Friday March 18th 2011 at 9:00 PM UTC, click on the poll to
see what it is in your local timezone:

http://www.doodle.com/qcx4zysc6t2cgii2

Apologies to lubos who won't be able to make it, persia/debfx who
might not make it and myself and Karl Goetz who have to get up
eeaarrrllly.

In the earlier threads folks wanted a 1 hour meeting so lets do that.
We can have another meeting to discuss the remaining items.

Please continue adding proposed items for the agenda and we will do
another poll to order them properly.

Please also add your name to the wiki page if you will attend.

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-03-18

--
bye,
pabs