RFS: jstest-gtk

Dear mentors and games team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jstest-gtk".

* Package name    : jstest-gtk
  Version         : 0.1.1~git20090722-1
  Upstream Author : Ingo Ruhnke <grumbel@gmx.de>
* URL             : http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/jstest-gtk/
* License         : GPL-3+
  Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
jstest-gtk - joystick testing and configuration tool
jstest-gtk-dbg - joystick testing and configuration tool - debug

The package has no lintian errors or warnings; it does have some info and
pedantic-level issues, the most severe of which in my mind is the lack of
descriptions in the patches (although they're all very short and
straightforward which is why I haven't fixed them before requesting a
sponsor).

The upload would fix these bugs: 527962

My motivation for maintaining this package is that this is an ideal
complement to the joystick package which I already maintain: joystick
provides command-line tools to manage joysticks, including calibrating them
and remapping their axes and buttons, and jstest-gtk provides a more
user-friendly graphical interface to the same functions.

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jstest-gtk/jstest-gtk_0.1.1~git20090722-1.dsc

The packaging is largely to be credited to Miriam Ruiz.

Kind regards
 Stephen Kitt