RFS: zsnes (ITA)

Hello,

I am currently adopting[1] zsnes, an emulator for the Super Nintendo
Enternainment System (also known as the Super Famicom). This is the first
package I intend to maintain so I am glad to join Debian.

Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> (former uploader of this package) advised
me to join the Games team. It seems a good idea to me as this is my first
package. I will be pleased to help with other packages.

I have prepared a new version of this package, numbered 1.510-3. It makes the
package lintian clean (both the source and the binary). The changes may be a bit
long to review as I converted the package to the new "3.0 (quilt)" format.

Eshat Cakar <info@eshat.de> helped me repackage this and he says is interested
in joining the team too.

You may see the packaging on Alioth[2] and github[3]. I uploaded the package on
mentors.d.n[4]

Here is the changelog entry:

  zsnes (1.510-3) unstable; urgency=low

    * New maintainer (Closes: #573418).
      - This package is now maintained by the Debian Games Team.
      - Add myself and Eshat Cakar to Uploaders.
    * Remove useless build-deps on xlibmesa-gl-dev and xutils (Closes: #579040).
    * Add support for amd64 (Closes: #402104)
    * debian/control: clarifiy description thanks to Ubuntu patch
      (Closes: #487118)
    * Add ${misc:Depends} to dependencies.
    * Add debian/watch file.
    * Switched to '3.0 (quilt)' format.
    * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 (no changes).
    * zsnes.desktop: removed useless Encoding field.
    * zsnes.doc-base: removed 'Apps/' prefix from Section.
    * Build know copies config.{guess,sub} from autotools-dev.
    * Add patches to upstream sources:
      - Convert the manpage to use minus signs and en-dashes instead of hyphens.
      - Correct a spelling error.
      - Remove an extra license file in documentation.

   -- Etienne Millon <etienne.millon@gmail.com>  Wed, 01 Dec 2010 16:55:26 +0100

Thank you,

[2] http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-games/zsnes.git;a=summary
[3] https://github.com/emillon/zsnes