Re: Debian games team meeting March 18/19/20

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:48:39 +0800
Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

> The weekend of March 18/19/20 seems to be the best date. I figure we
> should go for one or two hours.

I'm hoping 1 hour... if we have 2-3 hours of stuff to talk about
hopefully we can save some for next time and keep the interest going
for longer.

(maybe we do one the next weekend, and all the CETs get up at 6am :p)

> (Sorry about using Doodle, it was much easier than selectricity)
>
> We'll do another one to prioritise proposed agenda items. Please add
> your ideas here:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings/2011-03

I feel my comments are fine under 'wiki', so i'll leave it as is.
thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)