Re: Can someone update the Freecell Solver Debian package?

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 11:52 PM, Shlomi Fish <shlomif@gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Shlomi Fish and I am the lead developer of Freecell Solver
> ( http://fc-solve.berlios.de/ ), a C library and some programs to
> automatically solve layouts of some card Solitaire variants. The
> Freecell Solver package in Debian is horribly out of date. Can anyone
> update it?

Since we are (still) in the freeze for squeeze, any new upstream
version will not reach squeeze. It could be updated in experimental
though.

> The maintainer of this package appears to be RISKO Gergely who seems
> to be missing-in-action.

He was last active relatively recently:

He is probably deferring package updates until after squeeze is
released, I know I have been doing that.

If he doesn't update it soon after squeeze is released, please ping
him and follow our MIA procedures:

http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/beyond-pkging.html#mia-qa

> Any response will be appreciated.

Apologies for the lateness of this reply.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise