Expanding debtags with more game-related tags?

Hi all,

There was some discussion about finding multiplayer split-screen games
on IRC. It was suggested that debtags could be used, but there isn't
yet a relevant tag for that. I talked briefly to Enrico on
#debian-devel and it was suggested that a new game-multiplayer::*
facet could be added with tags like network split-screen turns
cooperative competitive. I was thinking that there are probably more
tags that could be useful for gamers and this list would be a good
place to brainstorm about them. We should probably leave the facet/tag
names to Enrico but come up with a general list of possibilities.
goplay could be one tool to use these new tags. Any ideas?

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise