Can someone update the Freecell Solver Debian package?

Hi all,

thanks for your work on Debian.

My name is Shlomi Fish and I am the lead developer of Freecell Solver
( http://fc-solve.berlios.de/ ), a C library and some programs to
automatically solve layouts of some card Solitaire variants. The
Freecell Solver package in Debian is horribly out of date. Can anyone
update it?

See:

Reading from it:

{{{{
Package: freecell-solver
Severity: normal
Tags: upstream

Freecell Solver in Debian Testing and Debian Unstable is horribly
out-of-date: there is already Freecell Solver 3.2.0, where Freecell
Solver 2.x.y has reached 2.42.0.

Please update the package.

Regards,

-- Shlomi Fish
}}}}

I should note that I already released Frecell Solver 3.4.0.

The maintainer of this package appears to be RISKO Gergely who seems
to be missing-in-action.

Any response will be appreciated.

   -- Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

Electrical Engineering studies. In the Technion. Been there. Done
that. Forgot a lot. Remember too much.