Re: Ogre3d : Upstream paths have changed and the licensing has changed

Hi,

On Wednesday 29 December 2010 21:05:30 shirish शिरीष wrote:
> in-line :-
>
> 2010/12/30 Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>:
>
> <snipped>
>
> > Maybe you can write another message to:
> >
> > so the maintainer knows that there's more people interested :)
>
> Did as advised. If needed can be pointed to this thread as well.
>
> One thing though, while I did subscribe to your ITP, I don't know why
> you stressed the network part of the game rather than the single
> player option. While I do agree it has multi-player support as well
> for me, it is one of the rare games which is free and has quite a bit
> of polish and entertainment for a game which hasn't reached even
> 1.0.0.x as yet.

I took the description from somewhere in the website, the README file or
something like that.

While I agree with you, the text of the ITP is not that important though,
it's just a signpost meaning: "if you also want to package this software for
Debian, I'm interested too so maybe I already have some work done".

Cheers.
--
Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>