Re: Ogre3d : Upstream paths have changed and the licensing has changed

in-line :-

2010/12/30 Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>:

<snipped>

> Maybe you can write another message to:
>
> so the maintainer knows that there's more people interested :)

Did as advised. If needed can be pointed to this thread as well.

One thing though, while I did subscribe to your ITP, I don't know why
you stressed the network part of the game rather than the single
player option. While I do agree it has multi-player support as well
for me, it is one of the rare games which is free and has quite a bit
of polish and entertainment for a game which hasn't reached even
1.0.0.x as yet.

> --
> Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo <manuel.montezelo@gmail.com>

          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17