Re: Intention to join the team to maintain OGRE

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 10:57 PM, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo
<manuel.montezelo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am intending to join the team to help to maintain the OGRE engine, and
> possibly NeL (another engine similar to OGRE) in the near future.  I am
> sending this message as requested in http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/ and
> I just requested to be added to the group in alioth.

Thanks for joining the team (presumably an admin will respond to your
request soon).

More info about us can be found here:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games

Please join the IRC channel and the pkg-games-devel and or
pkg-games-ubuntu lists on alioth.

--
bye,
pabs