RE: Moving some packages to the attic

> From: ansgar@43-1.org
> To: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Moving some packages to the attic
> Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 16:22:52 +0900
>
> Hi,
>
> I would like to move some packages that are inactive and not in the
> archive to the attic. They are currently all in the "Ready for upload"
> section of the PET and make it a bit of a mess (together with all the
> other things there). As nobody seems to work on them, I don't think it
> is worth setting the distribution to UNRELEASED and keep them visible.

[snip]
> clanlib2
[snip]

I don't know why clanlib2 is doing there, as far as I know nobody has come forward as an official debian packager in the clanlib forums. (So the clanlib developers can verify the work, and maybe automate the process)

It is probably out of date, as the latest minor version was only released a month ago.

Also, it probably should have been called ClanLib2-2 or something like that. ClanLib versioning is in the form of Major.Minor.maintenance_patch.

At the moment the latest is 2.2.1   (There is 2.1.2, but afaik, nobody requires that).

I don't mind that being moved to the attic.

Mark.

http://clanlib.org/wiki/Examples