Moving some packages to the attic

Hi,

I would like to move some packages that are inactive and not in the
archive to the attic.  They are currently all in the "Ready for upload"
section of the PET and make it a bit of a mess (together with all the
other things there).  As nobody seems to work on them, I don't think it
is worth setting the distribution to UNRELEASED and keep them visible.

Affected packages in Git:

bsdgames (not maintained by us, Git outdated)
clanlib2
freeciv-tileset-hires (no work on this since 2005)
ogreal
slviewer
slviewer-artwork
slacehero
xmris

Affected packages in SVN:

openal-si (obsolete now that openal-soft is in the archive?)

Regards,
Ansgar