Re: [nicolas.boulenguez@free.fr: oolite update]oolite update

В Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:32:18 +0200, Nicolas Boulenguez написа:

> The game needs a recompilation before release in stable anyway,

The whole GNUstep stack presently in squeeze is not in a releasable state
anyway, so this will happen via binNMUs during the forthcoming transition.

> the binary cannot even be run (see #578310).

This is most probably uncaught NSException; putting a break in gdb will
reveal the real cause.  My wild guess is that it's due to the
introduction of the new types (NS{U,}Integer and CGFloat) for
compatibility with Apple's bizarre way to support 64-bit platforms.  In
which case you probably need source changes too, otherwise a mere rebuild
may fix this particular issue but will almost certainly reveal another
one.

(Thanks for willing to maintain a GNUstep package.  If you have
GNUstep-specific questions, do not hesitate to contact us on
pkg-gnustep-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org.)