Re: [nicolas.boulenguez@free.fr: oolite update]oolite update

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Nicolas Boulenguez
<nicolas.boulenguez@free.fr> wrote:

> I’m interested in adopting oolite and oolite-data. The game needs a
> recompilation before release in stable anyway, the binary cannot even
> be run (see #578310). Eddy Petrisor answered me that he would be happy
> if I adopt the package.
>
> For that, I would need
> - write access to the debian packaging subversion repositories
>  (svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/oolite and
>  svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/oolite).

Click request to join on the alioth project and one of the admins will
approve you:

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-games
https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=30862

> - a sponsor to upload the packages.

Currently we add sponsorship requests to this page:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

Asking on IRC helps too.

More info about the team here:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team