game-data-packager changes pending

Hi folks,

I've updated the wiki page
<http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development/DataLoader> with
the current work list for game-data-packager.

It's my hope to finish up rott support and have that merged
shortly.

Due to an issue with Debian and su/sudo, I will be changing
game-data-packager so that by default it attempts su(1),
rather than sudo(1), when installing a package.  However the
default behaviour will be changed away from automatically
installing the package.

The issue has been discussed on -devel but in brief: it's
possible for a Debian system to be installed in expert mode
such that sudo is configured and working but there is no
root password.  It's not currently particularly easy for a
package or script to know which is configured or will work.

Once that is done, I will begin looking at getting the
quake3 branch finished up.

--
Jon Dowland