Re: RFS: nettoe (updated package)

torsdag den 11 mars 2010 klockan 22:23 skrev Vincent Fourmond detta:

>   Hello,
>
> Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> > I am still seeking a sponsor for the updated package for Nettoe.
> > It is a new release as compared to the version present in the
> > testing and unstable repositories.
> >
> > Location at mentors.debian.net:
> >
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nettoe
> >
> > The dsc file can be found at:
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nettoe/nettoe_1.3.1-2.dsc
>
>   How come that is not in the SVN repository ? I don't like so much
> having entries in the changelog with UNRELEASED inside, because I'm
> pretty sure I'll blunder the build, then (especially when the first
> debian revision of a new upstream is UNRELEASED).
>
>   On the other hand, I have no other comments, so I have uploaded it.
> Please update and tag the SVN repository.

Very sorry for that! I got distracted in removing a misprint
in the changelog, which caused me to send two uploads to
mentors.d.n in quick succession. There was turmoil all
through the evening here at my place.

I will do the tagging immediately since you express the completed upload.
Otherwise, I would have left the tagging for later.

>   Cheers,
>
> 	Vincent
>
> --

Many thanks for your help.
--
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>

Abbonerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl, debian-ipv6