Re: RFS: nettoe (updated package)

  Hello,

Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> I am still seeking a sponsor for the updated package for Nettoe.
> It is a new release as compared to the version present in the
> testing and unstable repositories.
>
> Location at mentors.debian.net:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nettoe
>
> The dsc file can be found at:
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nettoe/nettoe_1.3.1-2.dsc

  How come that is not in the SVN repository ? I don't like so much
having entries in the changelog with UNRELEASED inside, because I'm
pretty sure I'll blunder the build, then (especially when the first
debian revision of a new upstream is UNRELEASED).

  On the other hand, I have no other comments, so I have uploaded it.
Please update and tag the SVN repository.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
The moon was high now, in a sky as black as a cup of coffee that
wasn't very black at all.

Vincent, listening to Pedestal (Portishead)