Re: How to upload tarball to pkg-games.alioth.debian.org.

Hi!

Mats Erik Andersson schrieb:

> I was hoping to get a hint for using a single scp command
> into the final location, instead of the hand-crafted
> three-step-jump "scp + ssh + mv" that I had to invent.

I don't understand you know how to scp, you know where the file should
go; just scp it to the desired location (scp
alioth.debian.org:/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/groups/pkg-games/tarballs/)
or if you can't remeber that create a symlink in your home pointing to that.

nota bene:  ssh-agent, ssh-key and tab completion rock even more :)

Best regards,
  Alexander