Re: How to upload tarball to pkg-games.alioth.debian.org.

Well,

I was hoping to get a hint for using a single scp command
into the final location, instead of the hand-crafted
three-step-jump "scp + ssh + mv" that I had to invent.

--
Mats Erik Andersson, fil. dr
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>

Abbonerar på: debian-mentors, debian-devel-games, debian-perl, debian-ipv6